Number of Hours the Employee Worked to Get the Basic Salary in Payroll
Carbonate lets you check the number of working hours while generating payroll for hourly payroll users. Follow the steps below on how to view the number of working hours by hourly payroll users.
Please ensure to add the staff before generating the Payroll.
Also, in the employment tab, kindly select the payslip period as hourly for the staff.
There are a total of 5 tabs, namely;
- Fixed allowances/deductions
- Other allowances/deductions
- Post CPF additions/deductions
- Component selector
- Review payslips
You may add/deduct different types of Allowances, Commissions, Overtime, etc., on these tabs.
Before you proceed to generate the payslips, you may download the summary of the payroll for your reference or cross-check the breakdown of all the payrolls of each hourly-paid worker.
You can now view the payslip where total working hours will be shown.
- Note: Once the payslip is generated, we can generate the YTD report.
- We can generate and submit the CPF.
- We can generate the bank giro file.
- We can also submit the IR8A file.