Carbonate Pte Ltd warrants to the original consumer purchaser (“you”) that the Device sold in connection with this warranty, and any in-box accessories that accompany it (the “Products”), will be free of substantial defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months provided that the Products are used for normal consumer purposes.
This warranty only applies to the first purchaser and begins on the original date of purchase by such first purchaser. This warranty does not apply to products that are resold (as used, refurbished, or otherwise) to a second purchaser. In the event of a dispute as to if the device was resold, if the date when the device was first activated precedes the date of purchase by the second purchaser, such device shall be deemed to have been resold, and this warranty shall not apply.
Repairs made by Carbonate Pte Ltd or its authorized Service Provider under this Limited Warranty (“Warranty Service”) are covered for the balance of the original Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty covers only a purchase of new Products from Carbonate Pte Ltd or an authorized reseller or authorized distributor of Carbonate Pte Ltd Products which are accompanied in-box by this written Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is personal to you and not transferable. No retailer or other third party is authorized to make any representations on behalf of Carbonate Pte Ltd or to modify this Limited Warranty.
If you make a valid claim under this Limited Warranty, Carbonate Pte Ltd or its Authorized Service Provider will, at their discretion, either
- Repair the Product using new, used, or reconditioned replacement parts;
- Replace the Product with a new or “like new” reconditioned Product that is the same or similar to the warranted Product. Repaired products will be returned to you in their original factory configuration, plus any applicable software updates, which may affect the use and/or compatibility with third-party applications (for which Carbonate Pte Ltd shall have no liability). Any replaced Product shall become the property of Carbonate Pte Ltd. To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the claim should be made in the country where the Product was intended for sale; otherwise, repair services are limited to the options available in the country where the service is requested.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following unless they occurred because of a defect in materials or workmanship:
- Normal wear and tear due to the normal ageing of the Product.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, and cracks to the Products.
- Damage caused by the use of non-Carbonate Pte Ltd branded or approved products, accessories or software.
- Damage caused beyond the reasonable control of Carbonate Pte Ltd, including damage caused by:
- accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorised configuration change
- operating a Product outside its permitted or intended uses
- improper care and handling (e.g. subjecting the Product to extreme temperatures), abuse or neglect; impact damage (e.g. dropping the Product)
- contact with liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture; sand, food, dirt or similar substances (except for Products sold as resistant to such substances). In such cases, the client may be liable to pay for inspection visit, repair and/or replacement charges.
- Unauthorized service. Defects or damage resulting from someone other than Carbonate Pte Ltd or a Carbonate Pte Ltd authorized service centre servicing, testing, adjusting, installing, maintaining, altering, or tampering with the Products.
- Products that have been modified in any manner without the written permission of Carbonate Pte Ltd, including Products
- with serial numbers or other manufacturer codes that have been removed, altered or obliterated
- with mismatched or duplicated serial numbers
- with broken seals or other evidence of tampering or
- which have been modified to alter functionality or capability, or show evidence of attempts to modify them.
- Before attempting to diagnose or repair any Product, please backup all data, which will be erased during the repair process and cannot be reinstalled by Carbonate Pte Ltd and Carbonate Pte Ltd shall have no liability therefore.
- Review the online Carbonate Pte Ltd customer support website for troubleshooting information and user guides.
- If the Product is still not functioning properly after you have followed the troubleshooting instructions suggested on this website, please contact Carbonate Pte Ltd using the contact details provided on the customer support page.
- Before we can provide any further support under this Limited Warranty you must first comply with the warranty processes outlined above, and any repair instructions provided by Carbonate Pte Ltd.
- If the Product is not covered by this Limited Warranty (and you do not have any other statutory rights in your place of residence), Carbonate Pte Ltd will inform you of the availability, price, and other conditions applicable to such out-of-warranty repair of the Product.