How to set Attendance incentive?
If you wish to set attendance under some specific conditions, you can set the same in payroll sections.
Attendance Incentives will be removed from the following month in the below cases -
- If late for official time once.
- If late for early check-in time more than 3 times.
- If any leave is taken other than compassionate leave by Teacher Staff.
- If the Leave Application notice period is less than 4 weeks for Annual, Childcare, Maternal, Paternal leave by Support Staff.
- If any Urgent, Medical, Hospital, Unpaid, Reservist leave is taken by Support Staff.
Click on incentive under bulk payroll.
Note: Go to the following link(https://carbonateapp.com/attendance-incentives)
Filter the month for the incentive due for the payment in the next month or already paid earlier.
Set the incentive rate as per your policy and click on save.
Note : You can set conditions for the incentive rate to be applicable for the employees and the employees that exceed the limit as set here, will not be eligible for the incentive.