Set the Maximum Overtime Hours for Daily Working Hours Staff
In a compensation arrangement where a Staff payroll is calculated using daily working hours, you can limit the maximum overtime hours. You can also define what will happen to the extra working hours beyond the maximum OT hours.
Make sure that the daily working hours of the Staff is defined. Refer to the user guide :
- How to define OT based on basic salary
- How to set monitoring employee overtime preferences
- Setting overtime folds of salary per hour
Only the Admin and Managers with Attendance privileges can perform this.
Kindly make sure that you are logged in using an Admin or Managers with Attendance privileges account.
Scroll down to the overtime policy.
On the “Define limit for the maximum OT working hours for daily users?” click the Yes button.
Fill out the field for “Enter daily working hours”.
Select the desired option for the “What should be done for working hours exceeding the maximum limit?”.
- Discard – The hours exceeding the limit will not be compensated.
- Additional allowance – The compensation for the excess hours will be added to the additional allowance. You can also define the label by putting it in the field box below.
- Post CPF Allowance – the compensation for the excess hours will be added to the CPF allowance. You can also define the label by putting it in the field box below.