Manager approval of compensation
- On carbonate now we have an option where managerial approval for overtime compensation can be considered as final approval for staff.
- Overtime compensation sometimes needs to be verified by the admin/manager before processing the payroll, so we need manager approval for the same.
- On disabling this from settings, Admin's approval will be treated as final approval for compensation. It will be indicated to the admin which compensation has been approved and which is not by Managers.
- This can be easily implemented in carbonate with the following steps mentioned below:
- Please login to carbonate with your credentials and go to settings(https://carbonateapp.com/settings) menu on the left side of the window.
- Please go to manager approval for compensation and enable/disable the same as per your company policy.