How to import rosters
Want to create your roster quickly?
Give a try to our roster import function. The template is easy to fill up and much quicker to create rosters in bulk
Simply do the following steps:
At first, please login to Carbonate and click on rostering module.
Choose Rostering on the Dashboard menu
- After Click on Download, the Sample file will be downloaded for importing the roster in Carbonate.
- It serves as a template and the data should be in the same format.
- Add records as per the given sample. You should remove the sample data inside it or overwrite it
- Enter all dates in the format dd-mm-yyyy
- Upload the modified file here.
Note: you do not need to fill in the address and the coordinates (Lat/Long) in the template if you have the outlet name stated.