How to setup Microsoft Azure Face Scan
- As a carbonate user, avail the face-recognition feature to monitor staff attendance.
- There are two main things to activate this feature one is subscription key and another is an endpoint for the Face API subscription.
- Kindly follow the below steps to implement the same in carbonate.
- Please enable to perform the attendance with face scan.
- Kindly follow the below process the activate the same in carbonate
- Create a Microsoft outlook account with the below easy steps.
- If you are existing user for outlook you can login directly with your credentials.
- Fill in the form to complete Microsoft Azure sign up. Please make sure you select the correct region as per your location.
- Next you will be required to verify your phone number and enter card details and accept all agreements.
- After completing the set up, wait for some moment for deployment to complete. You will be redirected after completion.
- From the recent resources click on resource you just created to access the key and endpoint.
- In the detail page you will see the endpoint generated as per your selected region. Also a link to manage the keys. Click on the link to access the keys.
- Finally copy the endpoint URL and any one of generated key and paste it at the Carbonate face scan setting fields.
- Once the image is added in the system, from next time it will detect facial image for the staff and attendance will be performed accordingly.